Mo’ Solar, Less Problems. We Make It Easy for You to Go Solar!
Mo' Solar Company is experienced in project management. We always deliver on-time, on-budget, and on-spec.
Our Simplified Process
1) In-Person Site Assessment: We love to meet our customers in-person! Mo’ Solar will assess your property’s solar potential to determine the best equipment setup and installation. You take pride in your property's curb appeal - so your solar panels shouldn't just work well, the system also needs to look good!
2) Quote: A detailed project review will identify the potential for solar generation, equipment details, system cost and investment payback period. At this time we will also help you determine the best method for financing your project, which meets your needs.
3) Permits and Project Approval: You have absolutely nothing to stress about! Mo’ Solar handles all the paperwork, including city and SaskPower installation permits. We will also complete the submission forms to unlock your 20% SaskPower rebate!
4) System Install: Our certified professionals will install your system in a safe and timely fashion – with utmost attention paid to a quality installation. Your solar PV system will then be commissioned and a free energy audit will be provided to help you maximize your property’s energy saving potential.
5) After-Care: We don’t believe in “taking the money and running”. We want to be your trusted service provider for life. We offer system expansion services (ex. battery storage or additional panels) and ongoing system maintenance to ensure smooth and continued operation for many decades to come.
Ready To Take The Next Step And Learn Mo'?
Drop us a line today for a free estimate and let's discuss how we can work together to save you money and save our planet! Mo' Solar, Less Problems.
16.0kW Ground Mount System near Lorlie, SK